Cyber Liability Insurance helps cover costs in the event of a data security breach, offering coverage for things such as identity protection solutions, public relations, and legal expenses. A cyber liability policy can also provide access to industry professionals that will help your business comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Cyber Liability Insurance may include coverage for:
- Business interruption due to data breach.
- Data loss or destruction.
- Cyber extortion (ransomware).
- Loss of transferred funds due to security breach.
- Computer/electronic fraud.
- Costs of identity protection services for those affected by a data breach.
- Legal expenses arising from litigation.