First Time Account Registration & Login Instructions
Once your enrollment is received and entered into the system you will be able to access your account information online by following these instructions:
- Click here to open the registration page for the FBA Account Management Portal.
- Choose your username and password. The password must be at least 8 characters long, can’t have the same character repeated 3 times in a row, and must include at least three of the following: capital letter, lower case letter, number, or special character (!, @, #, %, ^, &, *, etc).
- Your Employee ID is your Social Security Number (no dashes), unless your employer uses another type of identifying number.
- Under Registration ID, select Card Number from the dropdown box. Your Registration ID is the number on the front of your card. If you do not have an FBA Benefits Card, please call us at (855) 374-6431 or email us at FBA Account Management Portal for further assistance.
- You will be asked to create answers for a set of security questions. Make sure you keep a record of your answers as this will help you reset your password in the event you are unable to login to your account.
- You can now access your account online by logging in using your username and password.
Mobile Account Access
- Click the links above, or on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search for “FBA Flex Benefits” and download the application.
- In the application, enter your username and password to login.
- You can now use the mobile application to access your account information, check balances, and submit claims.